Our accounts team works with our enterprise accounts to ensure that all of their needs are met and that they are getting the most out of Sycle Practice Management.
We would like to introduce to you Evan Wellden from our Alabama office, the most recent hire on our Sycle Accounts Team.
- What is your name and title? And what do you like most about your job? Evan Wellden, Account Strategist. Right now, I think I am still figuring that out. I am really excited about working with the Product Development team. I came from a company that had little structure, so it is nice to see that Sycle has processes in place to ensure some structure and consistency. I know what I will be doing for the company, and that’s quite a breath of fresh air for me.
- How long have you been working with Sycle? I just finished my third full week.
- How did you find out about Sycle? Luke Bobo (Customer Experience Manager) and Dan Sellers (Buying Group and Enterprise Account Manager) have been friends of mine for a few years now, and they encouraged me to join the Sycle team. I met a few other Sycle employees randomly after last year’s holiday party in Birmingham and the possibility of a career with the company came up that night.
- What’s the best part about working at the Alabama office? There’s not a person in the office here without a good sense of humor.
- What excites you most about the future of this company? Seeing how Sycle has grown over the years and knowing employees that seem to love their jobs, I don’t see it going anywhere but up from here. There is a great atmosphere and everyone has demonstrated nothing short of an amazing work ethic so far’while still having fun.
- Tell us something interesting about yourself? I enjoy playing piano or really any instrument with keys in my free time – I played in a local bar band on and off for a few years.
- Where would you take your dream vacation? My current dream vacation would be to spend a few weeks in France with nothing scheduled’just go with the flow and drink really good wine.
Evan Wellden, Account Strategist