As Managed Care programs continue to outpace traditional private-pay service delivery methods, practice owners are needing to streamline their business practices to ensure success while meeting their patient’s hearing needs. In keeping with this, Sycle is excited to announce new Sycle Managed Care product enhancements that will provide your clinics with additional tools to aid you in profitably administering your Managed Care programs. Watch the video now…
Sycle Director of Sales, Dan Sellers, and Sycle Product Manager, James Jensen, show how these new enhancements are designed to improve clinic productivity and promote profitability, and include:
New Managed Care Appointment Counter
- Tracks patients’ used vs. remaining appointments under their managed care plan, ensuring that patients can be billed appropriately once their managed care appointment quota is exceeded.
New Managed Care Purchase Workflow
- Provides an easy means to accurately record a patient’s Managed Care hearing aid, promoting greater clinic operational efficiency.
New Managed Care Marketing Report
- The report displays important Managed Care information and provides the clinic with the ability to run targeted marketing campaigns.
Enhanced Sales & Financial Reports with Managed Care Metrics
- The sales report provides users with insight on what revenue is generated from Managed Care vs. Private Pay, creating the ability for clinics to identify which Managed Care programs are profitable for their business.
Enhanced Managed Care Section
- View current and past Managed Care programs subscriptions.
For more information on the Sycle Managed Care product enhancements, download the user guide.
To learn how your practice can benefit from these new features, this webinar is a must-watch.