Successful audiology practices come in all shapes and sizes. Each clinic, and the people who run them, have developed unique ways to treat their patients. And as we celebrate World Hearing Day on March 3rd, we want to take the opportunity to spotlight those who strive to deliver better hearing and learn more about how they do it. We begin this series with a focus on mobile practices. Watch the video now…
Dr. Natasha Dewald-Nielsen, Owner of Hears to You, and Clark Buxton, Sycle Sales Account Manager, have an engaging discussion about how a mobile audiology practice stays successful. They deliver answers to questions, like:
- Why did you choose a mobile practice structure?
- What makes your practice successful?
- What is most important in the care of your patients?
- What trends are you noticing in the industry?
- How would you advise someone who wants to start a mobile practice?
- What new technology are you excited about the future?
To gain valuable perspective from a fellow audiologist, this webinar is a must-watch.