It's time to take the hassle out of billing.
eClaims in Sycle provides a completely enhanced user experience. The entire product has been reworked from the ground up, offering a deeper integration with our clearinghouse, Zirmed.
Say hello to a streamlined and intuitive claim process. Now you can submit claims faster with fewer clicks and fewer denials. The integration provides greater visibility into where your money is with the ability to track claim status. eClaims also offers eligibility and benefits verification & remittance tracking. So, what does this mean for you? More money in the door faster, with greater visibility.
Contact a Sycle representative for eClaims pricing details.
eClaims: Electronic claim filing for faster claim processing
For a monthly fee you’ll receive all of these premium benefits:
• Reduce reimbursement time to a matter of days, rather than weeks or months
• Eliminate costly double entry
• Access dedicated insurance support representatives to assist with setup, enrollment, and questions
• Significantly reduce the cost of paper forms, envelopes, and stamps
Credentialing Services: Don’t waste time with paperwork and phone calls! Let Sycle work the credentialing process on your behalf.
What is Credentialing?
Credentialing is the process by which the experience and qualifications of healthcare providers and medical practices are evaluated and validated. Typically, credentialing is an objective evaluation that takes into account a practice’s licensing, education, and training history.
Credentialing is critical for providers that wish to become part of a payor network.
Credentialing – You Can’t Afford Not To Have It
Providers must obtain credentialing to become part of a payor network. Without credentialing in place, a practice will be unable to provide care for patients covered by a particular insurance company.
Without complete and proper credentialing, an insurance company may choose to make only a partial claim, requiring the patient to pay the balance.
By fulfilling a critical payor network requirement, credentialing ensures better payments from insurance companies.
What Sycle Will Do For You
When you put Sycle in charge of your practice’s credentialing, you can sit back and relax knowing you’ll get the complete, professional, and efficient handling of the entire credentialing process – from start to finish.
Sycle has a long history of assisting audiologists and other hearing care providers with their insurance needs. Our team of specialists is highly skilled at handling the detailed, complex requirements that might otherwise delay or even ruin a practice’s credentialing plan.
We take the time-consuming paperwork and phone calls associated with credentialing off your hands so that you and your team can focus on what you do best – providing the highest level of hearing care services to your patients. We can even take care of your credentialing updates.
Sycle’s credentialing experts will act as your liaison with payers throughout the process, ensuring that proper credentialing is established and remains in place and on track.
Sycle Credentialing: Step-by-Step
The Sycle credentialing service uses a simple and effective process to fulfill your credentialing requirements as quickly and cost-effectively as possible:
- You complete an easy, straightforward questionnaire, describing your practice, including history, licensing information, experience and more.
- Along with the questionnaire, you provide supporting documentation such as certificates, licenses, etc.
- Sycle’s credentialing experts compile and review the credentialing information, ensuring it is complete and ready for submission.
- Sycle submits the credentialing package to the payor and performs all necessary follow-up regarding the credentialing request.
- You receive an official notification when the credentialing process is completed and approved, after which you may begin seeing patients and submitting claims.
From end-to-end, the process can take up to 120 days; typically it takes between 45-90 days to get credentials.