Increase your customer engagement with 2-way SMS messaging with your patients.
These days, communicating with your patients has never been more important. It is often less time-consuming to send a text message than to make a phone call or send an email. Sycle Patient Communications enables users to send 2-way SMS messages to their patients, increasing your customer engagement.
Communicating with your patients has never been more important, and one of the quickest and most effective techniques is to use text messaging. Now, Sycle Patient Communications enables users to send 2-way SMS messages to their patients.
• Messaging tab in the header to alert users of new messages
• Phone numbers are linked. You can send a message from the Call List, Appointment Summary, Patient Summary, Purchase Summary and the message center.
• Communication section on the Patient Summary to store and track message threads.
Sycle Patient Communications enables users to keep in contact with their patients in a simple and secure way.
• Initiate messages from standard workflows in the Call List, Patient Summary, Appointment Summary, and Purchase Summary. If you need to communicate with a patient, we make it effortless.
• Easily monitor and respond to unread messages. The messaging tab in the header allows you to access recently received messages from anywhere within Sycle. A counter on the tab will alert you when you have an unread message that needs attention.
• Secure messaging. Messaging with patients should be simple and secure. Sycle Patient Communications provides a secure way for you to have 2-way SMS communication with your patients.