Summer is winding down, and gearing up for the fall rush is on everyone’s minds. There’s no better way to slow down the clock than to freshen up your summer reading list. Whether you’re finding these last moments of calm by the pool, at the beach or in your office, staying on top of what’s happening in the world of audiology is always a priority.
It’s time to dive into the most recent articles circulating in the audiology community:
- Middle-Age Hearing Loss Linked To Dementia
- Hearing Aids: You Ain’t Heard Nothing Yet
- Ways To Prevent Sounds Of Summer From Affecting Your Hearing
- Hearing Loss May Be Preventable With Development Of New Drug
- How Do I Get Water Out Of My Ears?
- Deafness On Verge Of Being Cured By Hearing Loss Hero Professor Kevin Munro
- Santa Clarita Audiologist Draws Attention To Correlation Between Hearing, Brain Health
- Why The Future Of Hearing Aid Technology Sounds Amazing